Friday, December 17, 2010

PA!!!!!!!!!

You prayed...we prayed...they prayed and God heard our prayers!!! Dalton's family has PA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still can't believe it!!!!! God is so good!!!!!! They will have their blog up and running next week....I will pass it on as soon as it's up.

Please continue to pray for this precious, precious family. Pray for the paperchase and for God's provision. They will have to fundraise every penny...just like we did for Solomon!

All the "brothers" have a family...NONE of them will be left behind...I'm in awe!!!! YAHOOOOOOO!!!!

10 comments:

Annette said...

God is so good! Such awesome, amazing news!!

Stephanie said...

Oh, that's the best news ever!! Merry Christmas Dalton!!!! What a year for the orphan this has been!

Thank you God!!!

Ashley said...

I have checked every day to see this post!!! Yay!!!!!

Barry and Amy said...

Praise the Lord! That is awesome!

Anita said...

PRAISING, PRAISING, PRAISING JESUS!! YES!! So wonderful. Can't wait to post this news! :) HUGS!

Erica said...

Tears streaming down my face. This is HUGE. God is SO good. May HE be glorified!!

Mandie said...

Praise Jesus!

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

Wonderful, wonderful news. I hope you can share the blog with us. I would love to follow along and see Dalton join his forever family.

Melissa said...

So very thankful...

Matt & Mary said...

This is the best Christmas gift that I could have gotten. I have had my church praying for this precious child and that if we weren't supposed to be his family, that God would provide. Our god is awesome! It's so comforting to know that it's a Christian family also! Praise our Jesus! :)