Monday, December 20, 2010

LAST Minute Christmas SHOPPING!!




Okay all you last minute Christmas shoppers OR "I still don't know what to get that person...especially that teenager" shoppers...


This is your last chance to get your Solomon Beads in time for Christmas. Below are pictures of what I have made and ready to ship. These will need to go out by TODAY using priority mail to get to you in time. Tuesday would be pushing it but would be a possibility. Priority mail states that it only takes 2-3 days. If you want to purchase a particular piece, you can leave a comment or email me at wearechinabound@ gmail.com. Shiping is only $5 for your ENTIRE order. Have fun shopping & feel free to spread the word...every order helps us with Solomon's medical needs.

I also have Solomon Bead gift certificates that I can email!!!!

Soooo, here you go (you can click on the picture to see a larger version):



No comments: