Thursday, December 16, 2010

Necklace Winner

I didn't forget about the necklace drawing...I'm just a little behind.

First...THANK YOU...THANK YOU...I am beyond blessed by ALL of your participation!!  Just look at all of those families working hard to bring their babies home...it brings me to tears.  It's so beautiful.  AND then ALL of you who chose to make a difference this Christmas and shop with a purpose...AMAZING!!!!!!!!!  I LOVE EACH of your hearts...you truly reflect our Lord!!  I am so honored and blessed to have you as friends...love you guys!!!

Okay...NOW to the winner....after making a list of all of the entrants and using random.org...My beautiful, precious friend, DEBBIE B., won a Solomon Beads necklace of her choice.  Although we have yet to meet in person, I can tell you this mama loves the Lord deeply and her & her hubby's heart for the orphan is wonderful.  Hop on over and check out her open-domestic beauty and be praying for them as they have begun the journey to fost-adopt.

1 comment:

Deb said...

You're so sweet. Maybe this will give us reason to meet.