Seriously, girls...thank you for including me in this!!! Erica, Teresa, Shanna, & Trina was going to tag me but saw I was tagged 3x...LOL.
7 quirky things about me...hmmm..."I'm not quirky...not one bit"...as my husband starts laughing at me...
1. I would have 20+ kiddos if Paul would let me...that's not weird at all!!
2. I LOVE, LOVE shoes...at one point I had over 100 pairs of shoes...for real :) Unfortunately, my shoe budget has shifted to 5 precious pairs of feet...they sure have some cute shoes :) My oldest keeps telling me he only needs one pair of shoes...SILLY BOY (he's just like his daddy...I have bought Paul so many shoes and he doesn't wear any of them...I just don't get it!!
3. I LOVE to run...have love it ever since high school. I ran 2 half marathon's in high school. Couldn't do that now...4 miles is my max :)
4. I thrive most when my life is very full and busy...go, go, go. I may complain that I'm going nuts but I can't stand being bored.
5. A fun evening to me is painting my house or re-organizing something or deep cleaning...like the garage. I LOVE to organize and change things around.
6. Paul says I'm weird because I will pull out the paint and touch up spots on the wall...doesn't everyone do that???? Unfortunately since my 2 whirlwinds started teaming up, I spend most my days scrubbing markers and crayons off the walls...ugghhh!!
7. I love being a wedding coordinator for our church. All the chaos and stress is a blast!
8. My sweet friend, Michelle, just reminded me of one more quirky thing. I have to iron EVERYTHING!! I'm talking everything...all the way down to the kids onsies :) Even if it doesn't look wrinkled, I still iron it!
9. Ooohhh, I thought of one more...I am an extremely visual person (hence the ironing problem). If something is crooked, doesn't match, or out of place it makes me absolutely CRAZY!! Ask my dh...with 5 kids everything is askew & it's all I can do not to commit myself to a looney-bin!
So, there you have it...I don't have anything quirky about me!! And look...I gave you 9 things...that's weird, too :)
Now, if I don't tag anyone, will I grow warts on my nose and my teeth fall out for breaking the 'tagging'? All of my friends have been tagged with this one :)
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
I am so blown away by all that I am hearing and seeing. The state of our country...our world...is very fragile. Please continue to pray for our nation and the elections!
2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Posted by Stacy Richards at 1:00 PM