Monday, October 04, 2010

You are my hiding place....

LOVE this song...it never gets old and it always touches me deeply when I hear it...it's one of those beautiful reminders that our strength comes ONLY from the Lord!! It's one of those life changing songs that you need close your eyes to...one of those songs where you need to TURN IT UP...one of those songs where you weep and you sing every word to our Lord!!

You are my hiding place
You always fill my heart
With songs of deliverance
Whenever I am afraid
I will trust in You

I will trust in You
Let the weak say
I am strong
In the strength of the Lord
You are my hiding place
You always fill my heart
With songs of deliverance
Whenever I am afraid
I will trust in You

I will trust in You
Let the weak say I am strong
In the strength of the Lord
I will trust in You

3 comments:

Holly said...

we leave for china next week! I can hardly believe it. It took forever and we worked SO hard to fundraise, but now that the time is almost upon us it seems to be flying by!
I am taking everything recommended by the yahoo group for Lainey's SN and am trusting God to guide us and equip us!
Here we go! :)
Blessings,
Holly

Sara said...

Sweet Stacy! Hello. Sending love to you as you settle in with your family....at a month's mark. God's grace and peace and rest to you ALL! xo

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this today... I needed it! :)
Hugs to you, Sarah H.