Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Everyday is a new day...

...which means we learn something new everyday about our boy.

During dinner tonight, Solomon wasn't getting his way so he laid on the floor and proceeded to whine a bit.  I decided to ignore his little fit and see what he'd do.  Disclaimer: Throughout this last month (a month...can you believe we've had our little miracle for a month already), we have run to him the very second he even thought about getting upset.  We were right there to love and hug on him. Weelll, as any precious darling would do, he has learned to manipulate us a bit :)  Which in all honesty has been super cute!!

Back to the little fit on the floor....he started to whine louder....then he rolled onto his tummy and whimpered some more and started kicking his feet...he was only about 4 feet away from me so I could see him out of my peripheral...when his kicking and whining failed to get my attention he yelled, "MAMA"...when I looked over at him and asked him what he needed, he started in with his whining and floor kicking bit...I couldn't help but laugh at his little show.  I asked him if he'd like to sit with me...he quickly jumped up into my lap and all was good!!

LITTLE ADORABLE STINKER!

We are simply having so much fun with our newest treasure! He is an absolute, beautiful gift from our Lord...completely perfect for our family!!








 
 

9 comments:

Anita said...

Oh Stace....LOVE THE PICS!!! He continues to have those same smiles that we saw so early on and what a fit indeed!! :) (and not the fit he started to throw either)....too fun that he and you both knew he just wanted momma's attention. :)

Jewels of My Heart said...

I have been known to kick and whine and throw a tantrum myself... heeheee
Oh, how beautiful your family is...
Oh, how precious your little man is...
Thank You Jesus for bringing him home!
Keep Shining bright!
In Him,
Daleea
(thank you for your sweet words of encouragement on my blog... )

Anonymous said...

Precious!

Jill said...

Such cute pics Stacy! I cannot believe how big all the kiddos are getting!!

Debb said...

your family is truly beautiful! Great pictures!

Anita said...

Stace - I don't know who the lady is for sure in Kaleb's picture. I believe she is from a local company who came to give the kids a party. Kaleb became part of their pics on their website, I believe.

Darlene said...

What fun pics! Looks like things are going awesome! So happy for you guys!

God's Girl said...

Oh Stacey,
Your son is so precious! I haven't had a chance to follow much... life has been full! I thank the Lord with you that he is home to his forever family!

Thanks for sharing your journey with all of us! God is so very good. You have such a beautiful family! : )

Love to you!

Sheri_n_Ben said...

Such a beautiful family!! Congratulations on your beautiful boy!! You are truly blessed.

Like you, we will have 3 kiddos all only 5 1/2 months apart from each other! lol

Congratulations!!
Sheri (Leilah Di, Olivia Xia and XiaoXiao's Mommy...and Mom to many more!)
http://journeytoouryoungestson.blogspot.com
http://www.giftstochinawithlove.com