YES...you heard me right...we are talkin' a raffle with JUNK POSSE and SOLOMON BEADS! We are also talkin' FOUR different prizes! And since we are all talkin'...how about ONLY $5 per ticket!!
There honestly aren't sufficient words to describe my appreciation and complete adoration for Tracy at Junk Posse. I've known this precious mama since way back in the day when she was first making jewelry to help her daughter fundraise for their Ethiopia adoption. I contacted her to make my amazing piece (pictures on my side bar) and the rest is history. God has blessed her business and in return blessed all of us with AMAZING jewelry that screams adoption.
She has, yet again, amazed me with her unbelievable generosity and skills! She has designed this beautiful piece for our family to fundraise with....just LOOK AT IT!!! It reads "Pure and lasting religion in sight of God our Father means that we must care for the ORPHANS and widows in their distress James 1:27" Can you believe it...she stamped that verse 2x's on this gorgeous sterling silver pendant!!!
I've added some Solomon Beads and viola...
Raffle Item #1
Our newest addition to our Solomon Beads...CUSTOM PENDANTS. Our second raffle item can be customized by you with a picture, a verse...whatever your little heart desires!
RAFFLE ITEM #2
Our next item is a Solomon Beads bracelet of your choice.
You pick the colors and charm.
RAFFLE ITEM #3
Our last items in Solomon Bead earrings of your choice.
RAFFLE ITEM #4
Here's how the tickets work:
1. Buy a raffle ticket for $5 and you get 1 chance to win
2. Buy 4 raffle tickets and get 5...FIVE chances to win
3. Buy 8 raffle tickets and get 10...TEN chances to win (and so on.....)
4. Our goal is to sell 100 tickets...once we reach our goal we will then do the drawing.
Oh ya...how about a GIVEAWAY??
How to win a CUSTOM Solomon Bead Bracelet:
1. Post a link on your blog about our raffle and get 1 entry towards a bracelet
2. Post a link on facebook and get 1 entry towards a bracelet
3. If you post a link on both places, you get 2 entries ;)
~you must let me know you've done this though~
You can donate by clicking on the chip-in button on the right hand side.