Friday, August 29, 2008

CHECK THIS OUT...IT CAME!!

I've posted before about one of the most precious people I have met along our last adoption journey. She is an amazing adoptive mom and soon-to-be grandma to a princess born in Ethiopia. Her heart for helping adoptive families is unbelievable.

Tracy makes the most beautiful custom jewelry and gives a portion of her sales to help different families in their adoption journey. You have got to see what she can do.... http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5208670 She loves making custom pieces and she has wonderful ideas.

So...you guys remember my awesome necklace she made for me (pics. below)? Well, a couple of months ago I asked her if she could make me a small USA charm and China charm. They turned out sooooo cute (pics. below)!! THEN a week ago, I asked her if she could make me a bracelet with the kids names on it and LOOOKKK what just came......I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!



Quick, quick...dash over to Tracy's site...Junk Posse...and order your own custom goodies :)
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5208670

1 comment:

God's Girl said...

So cute and creative!