Monday, June 30, 2008

Pray for China Bands

Check out these neat prayer bands. I will send one of these bracelets to the first person that will commit to praying for China and lists what they will specifically pray for in my comments section of this post :) CALLING ALL PRAYER WARRIORS!! (okay, so Cheri beat you all to it...but please keep posting your commitment to pray)

From Voice of the Martyrs: China Olympic prayer bands are a great way to remind us to pray for Christians in China. Wear them during the Olympics and pray for your persecuted family.
https://www.vombooks.com/qry/qe_store.taf?_function=detail&_peid=1308&_id=A726364698&_code=P&_nc=9fb0c393813bd5a829bc86f5001c080b I already ordered ours :) Thank you, Julee, for sharing these with me!
1 Thessalonians 5:17~...pray without ceasing.
James 5:16b~The effective, FERVENT prayer of a righteous man avails much.

4 comments:

Cheri said...

Hey Stacy, count me in girl! I'm always praying for China but I think it will be even more important during the olympics.

Cheri said...

Forgot to list what I'd be praying for! Praying that the Lord will protect all athletes, that there will be peace across China, that the Lord will open up the doors for new believers and that China is seen for the beautiful country it is!

JMCS said...

Great bands Stacy. What a great idea. I pray for that all of the athletes are protected and the Olympics happen without any problems and like Cheri said "that China is seen for the beautiful country it is."

Hugs,
Jonni

Blessed said...

I love this idea Stacy! Love the bands too!