Friday, June 27, 2008

It took me several times to watch this video all the way through. The need is so great it can be overwhelming at times. I have to remind myself that it's one child at a time...I will do everything I can to help one peanut at a time and help spread awareness so that other's can help one baby at a time. I encourage you to watch this video and pray that the Lord will reveal how you can help. I know we cannot foster at this time in our lives but maybe the Lord has that for us when our babies are a little older. So, in the meantime, I will be faithful to pray and remind others to pray and spread the word about the needs of the over 143 million orphans in this world.
(Don't forget to pause my site music at the way bottom of the page)



Thank you Alida and Mashel for sharing this video with me :)

3 comments:

Mashel said...

I am so glad that you watched the video and even posted it. Someone else sent you the same video? Wow, is God trying to tell you that you need to get a foster license now? It is so heart wrenching to know how many kids are in the system and all over the world who need homes. I too would love so much to just be able to help them all, but I know that God is using me to help them just by spreading the word and getting others involved. We had a foster care banquet and got to hear an amazing speaker, and we had invited 16 couples from our church to attend with us. Now.... 4 of them are in the process of getting licensed and the others are praying and seriously thinking about it. God is so amazing. I would love to hear more about your stories about your domestic adoptions, you should email me sometime. My email address is mashelhall@comcast.net. What state do you live in? I know that video was made in Florida, and I live all the way in Washington state, but it can so easily apply to any state. I look forward to hearing from you. You are such an amazing inspiration and advocate for adoption. God is working through you and it shows.

Erica said...

WOW WOW WOW! I'm in tears. I can't even put into words what this does to my very core. Praying.

PS- Lets talk sometime this week.

Cheri said...

What a powerful video! Thanks for sharing!