Thursday, December 08, 2011

Christmas CLEARANCE sale....

Don't miss out on our Christmas clearance sale. If you purchase them during the next couple of days you should have them by Christmas. I will ship as soon as you order!!

Leave me a comment with your email address and what shirt you want...I'll confirm I have it and let you know asap.

We have a few shirts left in our inventory...see below.

ALL shirts are $20 SHIPPED!  

Women's FITTED Defender
2 Large

Women's UNISEX Defender
1 Small SOLD
2 Medium SOLD
Women's FITTED Warrior
1 Medium
1 Large
1 XL


Women's UNISEX Warrior
1 Small

Men's Warrior
1 Medium
2 Large SOLD

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I would take the unisex women's defender in M if you have it left. slmaster16@hotmail.com Hope you have it. :)

Kris said...

I also want a unisex women's defender if you have one left....iluvgoldens at hotmail dot com I meant to email you earlier I sure hope you have one left!!!!