Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Baltic Amber necklace for teething

Soooo, I'm a tad bit skeptical about the effectiveness of using a baltic amber necklace for Jubilee to help reduce teething pain. I still don't completely understand how it's suppose to work but so many mama's swear by them. So, I ordered one for little miss.

Amber is a natural analgesic and all the articles I read about why it works makes sense. You can read more about 'why' this works here.

If anything, she looks so stinkin' cute wearing it :)

Oh and little miss just discovered her little tootsies...she is pretty fascinated by them...
I am too...they are sooo cute!

4 comments:

FigTree said...

That has to be one of the cutest pictures I've ever seen, this little one discovering her toes.

Shonni said...

Oh my gosh, she is so adorably delicious. And I love your new blog design. Thank you so much for your comment on my blog. I so appreciate you, my dear blog friend!
loves,
Shonni

Annie said...

Sorry I haven't stopped by in awhile, I am so behind with my fav blogs! Look at your precious girl so round and sweet and sitting up and playing with her toes! SO sweet!

EllenJ@ Baltic Amber Beads said...

She is so cute! May God bless her!