Sunday, November 13, 2011

Bad Dream!!!


I'm sitting here crying....my "S" just woke up...

S: Mom, I had a really bad dream in my head and now I feel like I'm going to throw up!
Mom: I'm so sorry baby, what was your dream?
S: That I didn't have family.

SERIOUSLY...my sweet girl...she is only 5, adopted at birth. I can't even put adequate words to how this makes me feel. Oh, I tell you...our kids so get this...they so completely understand the ache of the children without a family!  Deep breath mama...she has rocked my world this morning with those words...they are echoing in my head over and over!

Beautiful girl, God is going to use you mightily to help the orphan!!!


2 comments:

Jaclyn M said...

That breaks my heart. My oldest daughter (bio) has dreams like that all the time. Family is very important to her. She is "oversensitive" about things like that. She hates to even see puppies separated from their mom. It is touching.

mary grace said...

SO sad. :-( Praying that God uses this sensitivity to His glory!