Wednesday, October 05, 2011

SQUEAKY SHOES!!!!!!!!!!

Some of you may remember this post...the post where my husband hi-jacked my blog and divulged a very serious addiction I have....

Well, it seems my very precious friend, Annette (Kaden's mama), is willingly aiding in my addiction...LOOK...JUST LOOK at what she brought home from China for Jubilee :)

For the China adoptive family, there is something very, very precious about squeaky shoes. I dreamed about our sweet C running around in them. So, when she was finally home...those precious squeaks actually brought me to tears...our little miracle girl finally squeaking around our house. And NOW, another one of our miracle girls will be squeaking before we know it...I have no doubt it will bring back wonderful memories of those first years our baby C was home (of course baby S had some too...just imagine TWO squeaking girls...GORGEOUS music to my ears...memories forever burned in my mind and heart)

 

 


Ummm and YAY...I DID just do an entire post on shoes...LOL!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another reason why we're friends!!! LOVE it! :)

Kelly said...

Love, love squeaky shoes! Now, either there are many more choices now or I shopped in the wrong store while in China. Those are super cute...I may be contacting you if we are referred a girl. ;)

Jewels of My Heart said...

Love it!!!!! I always dreamed of my girls in their squeaky shoes too! When you actually see/hear them squeaking through your home it is music to your ears and your mama's heart!