Thursday, July 28, 2011

Does adoption really save a child's life?

I dare you to tell me that adoption doesn't save lives...I dare you to tell me that you aren't called by God to help care for the orphan in some capacity...


Read this family's story...the story of a precious boy who's birth country said he couldn't be adopted WHILE his new family was in-country petitioning to adopt him...that he didn't deserve a family...the judge stated "The basis given was that Kirill was “not socially adaptable” due to his “medical condition” and he was better off in an institution than in a home with a family. " Here is a story of an Almighty God that said 'he is Mine & he is coming home!' 


See what 3 weeks home has done for this little one and tell me it doesn't matter...ONLY 3 weeks...he went from dying to completely living and thriving!! Children are dying without a family...it has to  stop...we have to STEP UP & obey God's clear command to care for the fatherless.


How many Kirill's won't get a chance at life simply because we were too afraid to step into God's comfort zone???

3 comments:

jennifer said...

I love this!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this, Stace! It's an absolute beautiful visual of God's love for His kids!! ♥Andrea K.

Anonymous said...

Love the way you worded stepping into God's comfort zone... that's so perfectly said and a good reminder for me today. Your passion and drive is an encouragement to me. Preach it, sista!