Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Adoption Art....

I don't know about you but I often look for adoption art and have no luck finding anything I like. I'm not looking for a kiddie type picture...I want something beautiful, simple, & elegant to put up on my wall...something that will reflect our hearts and something that will reflect what scripture says about adoption!

Kaden's daddy has designed the most wonderful piece of adoption art and I just HAVE to share it with you! AND the best part is there is still time to order it for Christmas AND you will be helping them bring Kaden home!!! He's also working on a similar piece with a cross in the background...I can't wait to see it!!! How cool would this piece be on your walls....how about your hubby's wall at work??

Pictures do not do this justice...I'm going to put mine in a dark frame!!
QUICK...HURRY ON OVER AND ORDER YOURS!!

1 comment:

Jewels of My Heart said...

I think I am overly emotional these days but this is just so beautiful.... it touches my heart and I feel like crying... lol
I am a mess!
I love you heart... your beautiful, loving heart for the orphaned children in the world and for the families trying to bring their children home.
God bless you sister! You are in my heart and my prayers.
Love,
Daleea