Thursday, December 02, 2010

15 years ago today...

REALLY...can it be...
15 YEARS AGO TODAY,
 I wed my very best friend...
the man of my dreams!!

 I say the man of my dreams but honestly, he is more than the man I could have ever dreamed of being blessed with.  I just love how the Lord new the desires of my heart for a husband and He gave me a man that was perfectly created for me.  A man who loves me more with each passing day...A man who makes me feel loved, desired, and beautiful...A man who works tirelessly to provide for our family...A man who in an incredible daddy to our babies...A man who's love for the Lord is his priority in life...a man...MY MAN...15 years married...18 years together...can't wait to see what the next 15 hold for us...you are my very breathe...I love you babe!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! You are a beautiful couple!! and so very blessed.
I'm thankful to be able to follow your you and your family!

Anna's Family said...

Stacy, Happy Anniversary! You guys get better with every year that passes. One more thing we have in common....will celebrat our 17th anniversary on Dec.11th. God bless you guys and hope you enjoy every minute of your special day.

Anita said...

Happy 15th Anniversary Stacy & Paul!! May your love for each other and the Lord continue to grow each day!! HUGS!

One Happy Momma said...

Happy Belated Anniversary!

What a beautiful post.

Congratulations!

AnotherPreciousJewel said...

Happy (belated) Anniversary! I love to see how the Lord has blessed you both with such a beautiful family.