But all of the Sept. CA's are booked except for 1 slot that is probably already taken. If we can't travel in Sept., we will be delayed AT LEAST month. Travel in Oct. is very expensive because of the holidays trade fair...we can't afford to travel then.
Please pray for favor with the consulate today. I'll keep you updated!
ALSO, DON'T FORGET...THE RAFFLE ENDS IN 10 HOURS :)