Sunday, January 24, 2010

Coming up for air....

(Buried under paperwork...our homestudy paperwork)

I can't believe we already have $350 towards our first fees. WootWoot! You guys are AMAZING!!! The total amount can seem a bit overwhelming at times but we are confident God is calling us to adopt our sweet Solomon and are super excited to watch Him move the mountains!!

Coming up for air....
I have been completely buried under paperwork for our homestudy and dossier. You'd think by our 5th adoption I could zip through this a lot quicker but I've been working my tail off and have everything collected but our medicals which will be done early next week. Why the hurry???? Because every day matters...every day that goes by without our homestudy or dossier done is another day that Solomon has to wait. It has actually been a lot of fun (except when I couldn't find P's birth certificate or our marriage license ;) This is the only part of the wait I can effect so we are just about done with the 'hurry up' phase and will be in the agonizing 'wait' phase.

Our timeline....
Prayerfully we will have PA soon...it seems like our wait to travel will be around 7-9 months. We could be back in China in July like last time...that would be so cool...especially because his 4th birthday is in July...praying for July or sooner :)


No comments: