Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Help Nightlight Win $25,000 at NO cost to you!!

Please vote for Nightlight in the Chase Community Giving program on Facebook. If you don't have a Facebook account, you can easily sign up at www.Facebook.com.
To Vote, follow these simple steps:

1. While signed into your Facebook account, go to http://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiving/
2. Search for "Nightlight Christian Adoptions, Fullerton, CA"
3. Click "Allow"
4. Click "Vote for Charity". Be sure it shows that you have 19 votes left--that means you have voted.


You can only vote once--but please let all your friends know that they can help Nightlight as well. The last day to vote is December 11th! If we receive enough votes to be in the top 100, we'll receive $25,000. If we're in the top 5, we could receive $100,000 to $1,000,000! The money that we receive will assist Nightlight in helping more needy children get a home. We want to thank you all for your support! Please
let us know if you need help with the voting process and we will be happy to walk you through it.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I just wanted to tell you that for the last 6 months or more I have been listening to the music on your blog as my background music pretty much every day. My little kids sing along with it, I play it so much they know the words! It has truly been an inspiration and I have come to love the songs and they have special meaning to me. One song in particular, Grace Like Rain, has inspired me and spoke to my soul. We are adopting a little boy from Ukraine soon, just waiting on our travel dates, and this song ministered to me as I fell in love with this boy, and adoption. So I guess I just wanted you to know that your blog and music have really touched me. So thank you :)

Jodi Lewandoski
adopting Hunter,
Reecesrainbow.com

JMCS said...

Hey sweetie, I just voted. :)

Hope you guys had an awesome Thanksgiving and sorry I am not in the computer as much as i used to be but I always love to come by and see how you guys are doing.

Hugs,
Jonni