Friday, March 20, 2009

LOVIN' the Beach!!

I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE going to the beach and have passed that love onto my kiddos ;) We had a beautiful day down here in Southern California a couple of weeks ago and we decided on a whim to go to the beach with both my sisters and their families. Talk about FUN!!!

The boys were ALL over the place...made it impossible to get their pictures...grrrrr :)
Someone want to tell me where is my baby boy?!? He is so grown up!
Our nephew
Almost all of them...
The BOYZ
Sweet, sweet niece baby "B"
Our pretty girl!
Naaa, she doesn't like the water one bit.

This picture shouts "Talkin' to my Jesus"

Daddy's girl
My older sister and family
~Our crazy bunch~

My baby sister and family

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OH! That looks like so much fun! I too, am a DIE HARD beach lover-born that way even though I was born in Kansas :) and still live here. EVERY VACATION we have is at the beach :)

Cameron Kovacs said...

Love it!! What great memories! You captured my biggest "stress reliever"...The Beach (and the kids' enjoyment of it is priceless). Continuing to pray for God's provision for your family...Can't wait to hear all that He's done! Love ya, miss ya!
Andrea

God's Girl said...

Wow! Looks so fun. You sure got a lot of great pictures!

I really miss the beach!

Love you!

JMCS said...

What fun, I am so glad to see what a fun time you guys had. You really captured some lovely images. I wish you could send some of that awesome weather here. Looks like about another 2 weeks of 50 degree weather...ARGH. :)

Hugs,
Jonni

Blessed said...

Looks fun Stacy. Looks like you had great weather. We went last weekend and it was freezing! I'm going to post pictures soon...hope to anyway!

Great pictures too!