Sunday, June 01, 2008

Reckless Faith

This is VERY, VERY powerful. It's long but soooooo worth it....please watch it to the end :) How can YOU care for the orphan...how will the Lord call you...are you willing to appear "reckless"? Are you willing to be changed forever? Are you willing to let the Lord lead you to care for the fatherless? Are you willing to bring Jesus Christ to these children?

Lord cause me to live outside my comfortable box!! How can I love these babies like you do? How can I care for the orphan...what is your plan for me, Lord?

If you know me at all, you know that one of my DEEPEST passions is for the orphan. My deepest passion is to see these children in their forever homes. My deepest passion is to reach out to the one's that are not freed for adoption. Please pray for us as God continues to fire our passion for the orphans of this world. There over 143 MILLION orphans in this world (that's half the population of the USA). My heart literally races every time I mention or think on that statistic...it's unfathomable! We want so desperately to be used in these children's lives so please pray that the Lord will give us clear direction!

****Pause my blog music at the way bottom of this page****


4 comments:

TD said...

Thank you for sharing. I can't hear the video - the blog music is too loud and doesn't shut off when the video plays. Thanks

Unknown said...

You can pause the blog music at the way bottom...thank you for reminding me to post a reminder :)

Lisa said...

Awsome. My heart breaks also and I am trying to figure out how to truly make a difference myself and need the reminders to keep moving forward 1 child at a time, 1 step at a time. Everyone can make a difference.

Ceci said...

That was an awesome video. I cannot wait to read the book!